A Japanese High Tech Toilet: A Tool to Enjoy Comfort, Safety, and Cleanliness
There is no better time to take care of the bathroom than now. With the new digital era, everything has changed. The old-fashioned flushing toilets are now a thing of the past. The modern-day bathrooms have become more advanced.
Japanese have high technology in the bathroom, and they have come up with some innovative designs to make bathroom use more comfortable and reduce bathroom odors. One of them is a toilet with a bidet.
This article will discuss the benefits of a Japanese high tech toilet and its uses.
What is a Bidet?
A bidet or a Western toilet is an attachment that is used on an existing toilet to provide a variety of extra features found on a traditional Japanese toilet.
Most bidet toilets come with a water jet that sprays warm water on the lower region of the body. The bidet toilet is not a new invention, as it has been used for many years in Asia and Europe. The bidet was first used in Europe in the early 20th century when the Japanese culture was more into traditional values and lifestyles.
Currently, bidet toilets are among the most popular and desired. Bidet toilet systems are integrated toilet accessories that include a control panel, a water-supply system, and a hose for spraying water. These are controlled by a lever or buttons for the user to choose the desired functions.
Types of Bidet Toilets
The bidet toilet options vary greatly depending on the type of bidet you select and the brand’s features. There are three different types of bidet toilets: dial bidet, electronic bidet, and remote-controlled bidet.
– Dial bidets are the oldest type of bidet and they look like a traditional toilet with a handle and a lid. These bidets are generally fixed with a toilet bowl and are controlled with a dial or a digital panel. These bidets have a fixed water temperature and a water pressure that can be adjusted manually.
- The Whisper Bidet has been featured on Viceland, has buttloads of 5-star reviews, and leaves...
- Elevated design with included premium white bidet water supply hose for better bathroom...
- Water Pressure Control with Rear and Self-Cleaning Nozzle Hygiene Rinse
- Full-length Nozzle Sprayer Shield helps keep the nozzle sprayer 100% untouched and perfectly...
- Easy-Install 10-Minute Mount; No Electricity or Plumbing Required; No-nonsense customer support...
– Electronic bidets have all the same functions as a regular toilet, but they have an added feature: sensors. These sensors detect the movement of a user and activate the water function accordingly.
- Coway Bidetmega 150’s unique i-wave technology is designed to fit every body for comfortable...
- The two-stage cleansing process keeps the water flow channel and a stainless-steel nozzle...
- Users can customize the water temperature, water pressure, direction, and flow, and the...
- Stainless steel nozzle helps the cleaning procedure by wiping off the contaminants to keep the...
- The sensor seat is heated and the 3 level temperature can be adjusted to your preference.
– Remote-controlled bidets are the most advanced bidet system and they come with all the functions of other types of bidet toilets. These bidets have sensors that detect the movement of a user and activate the water function.
- Multi-wash functions with self-cleaning nozzle & oscillation: for her front, her back, his back
- Control with remote control.
- Adjustable water pressure (5 levels), water temperature (3 levels) & nozzle positions (5...
- Warm air dryer, adjustable to 5 levels, which eliminates the need for toilet paper
- Energy saving mode, Soft closing lid and seat, Easy to install
Benefits of Using a Bidet
– Cleanliness: Using a bidet toilet is a great way to prevent bad odors and reduce the time it takes to clean the toilet bowl. There are numerous studies that show that bidet toilets can significantly reduce bathroom odors. bidet toilets are also ideal for people with sensitive skin, as they can be used as an air purifier, cleaning system, and air freshener.
– Comfort: A bidet toilet system offers water massage, air drying, and other comfort features that are perfect for an experience of total relief. The use of these toilets can reduce stress and give you a sense of calm and relaxation.
– Safety: Using a bidet toilet system helps prevent toilet-related accidents. There are many people who are prone to getting toilet-related infections and diseases. Using a bidet toilet is a smart way to prevent these issues by washing and cleaning your private parts properly.
– Health: Not many people realize this, but using a bidet can help you prevent urinary tract infections, improve bladder control and control, and strengthen your immune system.
– Finances: Bidet toilets are expensive compared to regular toilets, but they are worth the money. There are many benefits that you get with a bidet toilet, and they are definitely worth the investment.
Popular Brands of Bidet Toilecks
The following is a shortlist of the most popular brands of bidet toilets:
– Toto: Toto is one of the most iconic brands in the world and it has been manufacturing toilets and other bathroom products for more than 100 years. Toto’s bidet toilets are comfortable, easy to use, and come with a variety of settings for different kinds of bodies and preferences. Toto has a myriad of different bidet toilet models that suit various needs and preferences.
– Kohler: Kohler is another trusted brand in the bathroom industry. It has been producing toilet fixtures and accessories for more than a century. Kohler bidet toilets are known for their quality and affordable prices. Has a wide range of models and colors to choose from.
– BioBidet: BioBidet is a China brand that produces high-quality bidet toilets. BioBidet bidet toilets are known for their elegant designs and are available in various models and colors.
– LUXE: LUXE is a top-rated brand that produces bidet toilet systems that provide a water spray that is infused with essential oils.
Installation Steps for a Japanese Bidet Toilet
– Gather the required materials: You will need a toilet seat, bracket, bolts, washers, and a wrench. You can choose to install a new toilet or install a new washer and bolt with the existing toilet. Make sure the new toilet is compatible with the existing plumbing.
– Choose the perfect toilet seat: Make sure to select the right toilet seat for your bidet toilet. Look for something that is comfortable and fits the contours of your body. Remember that the seat is a major part of the toilet experience, so make sure it feels right when you sit on it.
– Connect the water supply: The water supply for a Japanese bidet toilet is a special hose. You need to connect the water hose to the water supply valve of your house. Make sure to turn off the water before doing so.
– Connect the drain: You will also need to connect the drain pipe from the toilet to the drainpipe of the house. You can do this by connecting the toilet supply valve to the drain valve.
– Install the toilet: Finally, you will need to install the toilet by placing it on the floor, connecting the bolts to the walls, and attaching the toilet to the floor.
A bidet toilet system is an ideal choice for people who have a love for technology and are looking to experience comfort and cleanliness in the bathroom. This new technology has several benefits that can make your life easier and more enjoyable.
With a bidet toilet, you do not need to worry about cleaning the toilet bowl or the toilet seat. The system will clean the toilet for you, so you can focus on other things in your life that are more important to you.
There is also less chance of getting a urinary tract infection as the bidet toilet system provides a clean, bacteria-free environment for relieving yourself.
Bidet toilets also have a lot of different functions, such as a water massage sprayer, a warm air dryer, a seat warmers, a massaging seat, and remote control for the light, fan, and shower, so you have a lot of options to choose from.
Last update on 2022-09-19 at 19:14 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API