5 Best Bathroom Exhaust Fans With Bluetooth Speaker
Who cares if your bathroom exhaust fan has Bluetooth speakers?
Evidently, some people care! Like you and we!
A bathroom that has a speaker and an exhaust fan can really change the atmosphere. It can even make dull showers fun!
That’s the whole concept. The best part? You don’t have to bring your smartphone or other devices to the shower in order to increase the possibility of them dropping or getting soaked.
These best bathroom exhaust fans with BlueTooth speakers are only a few clicks to your home and they’re the best!
Which best bathroom exhaust fans with Bluetooth speaker should I buy?
There are 5 options. To make your showers fun and more entertaining, you can choose from any one of the options.
Broan Nutone will be your best choice. It has superior audio production than all the others. The sound is not too noisy and the audio will be clear most of all.
BTW Broan Nutone has also been selected as our Editor’s Pick due to its overall value+performance and cost-effectiveness.
When purchasing an exhaust fan, one of the most important things you should consider is the CFM. Units with 110 CFM are ideal for those who have large bathrooms measuring 100-120sq ft. In such cases, Broan Nutone is the best option. Delta Electronics is your best choice.
We recommend the Delta BreezIntegrity to fit smaller bathrooms. It can cover an area of 65 to 70 square feet and has a 70 CFM rate. It’s also affordable and the music system makes it a winner!
You can also choose to buy exhaust fans according to the amount of noise they produce. Noise levels below 11.5 are not too loud and can make little difference.
Some models have greater durability and require less care. You might also consider features such as galvanized and brushless motors. Delta Electronics features a brushless electric motor, and HomeWerks offers a galvanized steel body. Both are built to endure.
Home Networks can provide an all-inclusive fan with light, speaker, and exhaust fan. You will love its performance as well as the added value it provides to your bathroom.
Top 3 We Tested Bathroom Exhaust Fan With Bluetooth Speaker
Broan Nutone SPK110 Sensonic Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Airflow rate: 110 CFM
Noise level: 1.0 sones
- FAN COMBO: Exhaust fan with built-in Bluetooth Dual High-Fidelity Sensonic Speakers is powerful...
- WIRELESS STEREO: Brilliant audio performance concealed behind your fan grille allows audio...
- EASY INSTALLATION: Easy to install and/or replace existing product for DIY'ers. Fan fits 2"x 8"...
- RELIABLE: Motor engineered for continuous operation at 1.0 Sones and 110 CFM for your...
- SAFE: This ENERGY STAR* qualified fan is UL listed for use over bathtub or shower when...
Broan Nutone’s bathroom exhaust fan is the best, and it has a Bluetooth speaker which is superior to others. Its high-fidelity speakers provide great music to keep you busy in the bathroom.
For bathrooms measuring between 100-110 sq feet, the fan’s power and those of the speakers will be more than sufficient. It is quiet at 1.0 ones. The music is on and the fan will barely be heard.
We wouldn’t say that the speaker’s sound quality is outstanding. You aren’t buying a soundbar. The sound doesn’t deform at low or mid-range volume. It is crisp and clear. This is enough for podcast listening and general music. However, this can cause distortions at maximum volume.
The chic white polymeric tile cover is elegant and will enhance any bathroom’s existing decor. This combo product is ideal for people who like music and need moist, humid air to escape the bathroom.
DELTA BreezIntegrity Exhaust Bath Fan
Airflow rate: 70 CFM
Noise level: 1.0 sones
- Quiet operation at 1.0 sones. Installs with two wall switches (not included) to turn on the...
- Bluetooth 3.0 speaker, 3W and 4 Ohm. Connectivity to most Bluetooth enabled smartphones,...
- Energy Star qualified for efficient cost-saving operation
- Power consumption of 8.4 Watts with an efficiency rating of 10.6 CFM/Watt
- Peace of mind. Quality, performance and reliability from the world's largest DC brushless fan...
The Delta BreezeIntegrity is a powerful contender for an exhaust fan. It will spice up your boring showers with its 3.0 Bluetooth speaker! The Bluetooth is flawlessly working and the audio is clear.
This exhaust fan, like the previous model, is quiet and pleasing. You can wire the fan and speaker separately, which is not possible with the Broan Nutone. This allows you to enjoy music while you’re doing other things, such as dressing up or making a face.
Bluetooth speakers are compatible with all Bluetooth-supported devices, whether they’re smartphones, tablets, laptops, or desktops. You can also use the Amazon Echo as a replacement speaker. You can also use the standard plug that comes with your speaker. It’s definitely a deal-maker! It’s a deal maker!
It’s not bad at all. Although it’s not exceptional, the speaker does their job well. This is the device for you if you like the idea of relaxing in a hot shower while listening to motivational or favorite songs.
Delta Electronics Exhaust Fan
Airflow rate: 110 CFM
Noise level: 1.0 Sone
- Energy Star qualified with innovative brushless DC motor technology. Put screws in both ends of...
- Long-lasting, brushless DC motor engineered to operate minimum 70,000 hours
- Quiet operation at 1.0 sone, so you hear your entertainment, not the Fan, includes a built-in...
- Speaker safety rating of IPX4 for water resistance, play audio through most Bluetooth wireless...
- Convenient device-to-speaker range of 32', UL and CUL listed for tub/shower enclosure when used...
The Delta electronics has unbeatable durability and reliability! The combination brushless motor and water-resistant speaker make it one of the best bathroom exhaust fans using a Bluetooth speaker.
The fan’s performance can be described as adequate, with the ability to remove odors quickly. What really caught our attention was the brushless motor with a 70,000-hour runtime. The fan runs quietly and isn’t annoying!
The Bluetooth speaker can transmit powerful sound, so it can be heard from outside. It can communicate with devices as far as 32 feet away and has a good range. It can be used in a GFCI protected shower if it has water resistance.
Some users have complained that the fan makes a ringing sound when you turn it on. You can get around this problem by wiring the fan to the speaker separately. The speaker should be turned on at all times to eliminate the annoying chime.
Contrary to the BreezeIntegrity, an Amazon Echo Dot can’t be connected in lieu of the original speaker because the power cord isn’t compatible. These Delta Electronics exhaust fans look great!
HOMEWERKS WORLDWIDE 7130-03-BT Bathroom Fan
Airflow rate: 90 CFM
Noise level: 1.5 sones
- OUTSTANDING PERFORMANCE: This Homewerk's bath fan with Bluetooth speaker ensures comfort in...
- STREAM MUSIC WIRELESSLY IN YOUR BATHROOM: The built in Bluetooth speaker will connect to most...
- BUILD QUALITY: Designed to be corrosion resistant with its galvanized steel construction...
- EASY INSTALLATION: This exhaust bath fan is easy to install with its no-cut design and ceiling...
- HOMEWERKS TRUSTED QUALITY: Be confident in the quality and construction of each and every one...
In performance, the Homewerks exhaust fan from worldwide is very similar to the Delta Electronics one! However, its construction and exterior design are superior. It’s an excellent alternative.
This exhaust fan can resist corrosion and is made from galvanized steel. It can last up to two years depending on how much you use it. The Bluetooth speaker has water resistance and won’t become unresponsive to steam from bathrooms.
The speaker is extremely loud and can produce clear music. It is not a standard feature, but it’s still a great addition to exhaust fans. The sound of the fan starting is beeping, but it’s not very loud and bearable. You can do without the need to wire each fan and speaker separately.
This model doesn’t come with a flashlight. If you would like everything in one place, the Homewerks light/fan and speaker combo are available.
Home Netwerks Bathroom Exhaust Fan
Airflow rate: 80 CFM
Noise level: 1.5 sones
- Offers 80 CFM airflow for rooms up to 80 sq. ft.
- Bluetooth-enabled speaker provides sound up to 30 ft. away
- Easy to install on any ceiling
The Home Netwerks is the ultimate exhaust fan. You don’t need more than that! The unit is sturdy and well built. This will save you money on purchasing individual items.
The included LED has a cooler tone and is better than those with warm tones. It will take some time to turn it on, and some users are annoyed about this. It’s not an issue.
The fan is able to clear steam and odor efficiently. Galvanized steel bodies add durability and make them easy to maintain.
Bluetooth speakers will work with any of a range of BlueTooth devices. Although it sounds nothing extraordinary, the sound is loud enough to be heard in other rooms. It does its job very well. It is the best Bluetooth bathroom fan available with an LED lamp!
We hope this guide to bathroom exhaust fans with Bluetooth speakers helps. There’s one thing that is certain regardless of which model you pick.
You will completely change the atmosphere and feel in your bathroom. Your bathroom will feel wonderful, even if you have to take a few showers in the middle of the night.
Last update on 2022-09-19 at 18:23 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API